Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

CVS Couponing: Week of June 19th: The Loot

plus a 99 cent birthday card
So this week's bounty was WAY more satisfying that last week's.  Ended up getting everything I had planned on (the toothpaste and protein bites, which were kinda gross but a decent snack for my rumbling tummy on the way down to Houston yesterday morning- a trip we made to surprise Andrew's mom for her big unspoken age birthday and of course to spend Father's Day with a father).  In addition to the shopping list items we also added to the cart Hershey's Bliss (which was $5.99 and earned $5.99 EB- there was also a coupon somewhere, but I didn't have it, but, well...who doesn't love dark chocolate?  *hint: NOT ME!*) and a 99 cent birthday card.  Here are the numeros:

Total value (read: CVS prices totaled before sales or coupons): $17.04
Total OOP: $1.06+ tax = $1.18 (I spent a $5.99 and $6 EB--> $12.99 in EB total)
Remaining EB - all earned on this trip- (to spend on my next trip!): $13.48....that's right I MADE money :)  And the game is getting fun!


I definitely did a little "Go cita!  Go cita!  It's your birthday!" dance out of the store... it *might* have embarrassed the cito as I boogied by the newspaper delivery man and a couple other customers.  My bad. (Not.)

No comments:

Post a Comment