Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

CVS Couponing: Week Of July 3rd: The Plan

Transaction #1 (and *most likely* only):
1 Tampax Pearl or Always Infinity Tampons, 18-20 ct. or Pads, 14-18 ct. $3.99
Per CVS: Buy 1, get $2.00 Extra Bucks, Limit 1
Use $1.00/1 Always Infinity coupon (P&G 6/5)
or $1.00/1 Tampax Pearl or Compak Pearl coupon (P&G 7/3)
***I would prefer to use the coupon from 6/5 so that I can stop by CVS, which is apparently uber popular with couponers in my area, before picking up my Sunday papers.
(Final Price: $0.99)

Total Cost: $2.99 + tax
Total OOP for this trip to CVS$0.50 ($2.49 paid in EB) + tax
EB remaining (for next trip!): $5 + $6.79 (both remaining from last week) + $2 (earned this week) = $13.79

I'm sad to say, there's not a whole lot I'm interested in buying this week.  If they have the John Frieda hair stuff, which I doubt they will, I'll use the $2 EB made in the purchase of the above to buy them.  There are also some good toothbrush and razor deals (as in cheeeeeeeeep!, free and a $0.01 moneymaker) starting tomorrow, but we get toothbrushes for free at the dentist, I use an electric toothbrush, and we're pretty well stocked on razors, so I'm just going to pass on these things this week.  (However, if you're interested in learning more about those deals head over to The Krazy Coupon Lady.)  But for me this week: less stuff, less stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment