Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

CVS Couponing: Week of July 24th: The Loot


  
This week's loot differed a little from what I planned.  All the things I had originally planned to purchase I lumped together in one big transaction with several items missing, as you can see above.  I left out the Cheez-Its (somehow at the store they just didn't feels worth it), the razors and shaving cream (they were out and I'm pretty well stocked, so I didn't bother with a rain check), and one of the notebooks (I really only have need for one write now- where I keep track of "to do's" for work).

Then, the Magic Coupon Machine gave me a $2/2 Shampoos or conditioners coupon!  So, I went back today to get my free VO5 shampoo.  The cashier lady said, "Isn't it great getting free stuff?"  And, yes, I have to agree.

Total value (read: CVS prices totaled before sales or coupons): $11.77
Total OOP: $0.14+ tax = $0.15 (I spent one $7.99 EB)
Remaining EB (to spend on my next trip!): $2 and $2 and $2 (remaining from last week) + $1.99 and $6 (earned this week) = $13.99

No comments:

Post a Comment