Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

CVS Couponing: Week of July 3rd: The Loot

  
My shopping trip this week was a smidge more exciting than I expected.  In addition to the tampons, I also redeemed 3 coupons for a single can (9.5 fl oz any flavor) from Seattle's Best Coffee from several weeks back.  (Sorry, I forget which week's coupons they were in exactly...).  i also got a coupon from the Magic Coupon Machine at CVS for a free Hershey's Air Delight bar, which I redeemed as well.  I'm sad to say it was not nearly as good as the Hershey's Bliss Dark Chocolate that I picked up for free a few weeks ago.... oh well, free chocolate is free chocolate. :)  And the price break down... *que drum roll* ...is:



Total value (read: CVS prices totaled before sales or coupons): $8.93
Total OOP: $0.50+ tax = $0.54 (I spent a $2.49 EB as planned)
Remaining EB (to spend on my next trip!): $5 + $6.79 (both remaining from last week) + $2 (earned this week) = $13.79

No comments:

Post a Comment